Member and Guest Advisory and Acknowledgement
Prior to your planned tee time at Hollywood Golf Club during a state of health emergency and pandemic. Please be advised of the following:
Hollywood Golf Club complies with State Health Department and CDC guidelines. We are putting trust in our members, guests, and staff to be honest and transparent about their current state of health.
Our Members', guests' and staff's health and safety are paramount, and all agree to only enter the property if they are, to the best of their knowledge, symptom and exposure free.
To reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 we are asking you several screening questions below as per CDC guidance. For the safety of our members, their guests and staff please review and consider if you have any symptoms or potential exposure to COVID-19.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19. Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days?
• You or someone you have had close contact with is known to be COVID-19 positive (within 6ft for 15 minutes or more, with or without a mask)
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches not associated with recent workouts
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
• Within the last 14 days have you traveled outside of the United States?
• Within the last 14 days have you traveled to a state that is currently under recommended quarantine status by the State of New Jersey?
If you answer yes to any of these symptoms/questions we ask that you avoid entering the property of Hollywood Golf Club, notify your healthcare professional or complete your NJ mandated 14-day quarantine before coming to Hollywood.