Dining Room Dress Codes
Proper business or golf attire is appropriate for most occasions. The following are prohibited in the Main Clubhouse areas at all times: Medical Scrubs, shower shoes, abbreviated tops (halter and bare midriff styles), t-shirts, ‘work-out’ clothes, shorts made of any blue denim fabric, cargo shorts and pants with protruding outside pockets. Gentlemen are not permitted to wear hats in the Clubhouse.
It is the Members’ responsibility to notify his/her guests of these policies prior to their arrival at the Club. The staff has been instructed to enforce these policies.
Please check website calendar for specific event dress code information.
#1: Jacket & Tie
#2: Special Events
Casual attire. Cutoffs, inappropriate mini-skirts or short-shorts, blue denim jeans or Golf and Tennis attire are not permitted for these events. Shirts must be tucked in at all times. Please check event invitations as jackets may be required on certain occasions.
#3: Country Club Casual
Casual attire. Cutoffs, inappropriate mini-skirts or short-shorts, blue denim jeans or Golf and Tennis attire are not permitted in the Main Dining Room.* Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Neat and appropriate blue denim, non-distressed, "dress denim" jeans, Golf and Tennis attire are permitted in all dining areas at lunch and in the Casual Dining Area and Patio area at dinner.
- Non-distressed, "dress denim" means clean denim that has no holes, rips, or other excessive wear marks, gained through use or by design. It also means that the denim must fit appropriately (no baggy pants).
*During "Casual Friday Night" jeans are permitted in both dining areas.
- Cutoffs, inappropriate mini-skirts or short-shorts are not permitted.
- Golf and Tennis attire are permitted.
- Neat and appropriate blue denim, non-distressed, "dress denim" jeans are also permitted.
- Un-tucked collared shirts are permitted.